At EZOfficeInventory, we are committed to providing an unmatched support experience. Here’s how to get in touch:
- Email – email@example.com
- Blog – http://blog.ezofficeinventory.com – great place to start off and read about our existing and upcoming features
- Feature Request – http://ezofficeinventory.uservoice.com – we want our community to be involved in helping us define the product roadmap. Placing feature requests here allow for others to view and vote on them
FAQs of EZOfficeInventory are listed below
We allow our users to customize the size of a column in the listings page by setting up its character limit. To do this, do the following:
– Scroll to the right of the table on any listings page and click on the 3 vertical dots — the Customize Columns button.
– You were already able to customize the columns to your preference. Use the drop-down menus to specify the column (including custom fields), click on the trashcans to delete a column, and add columns using the Add Column button. Now, you can also change the character limit for a column.
When you click the 3 vertical dots, the following dialog appears:
– When finished, press Save.
You can only change the character limit for columns that show alphanumeric values in the listings page. Date and numeric fields are not included. This customization is allowed on all listing pages if the 3 vertical dots are visible.
Also, admins can set this customization as default for the new users. The change will not take place for existing users who already have customized their listing view.