At EZOfficeInventory, we are committed to providing an unmatched support experience. Here’s how to get in touch:
- Email – email@example.com
- Blog – https://blog.ezofficeinventory.com – great place to start off and read about our existing and upcoming features
- Feature Request – http://ezofficeinventory.uservoice.com – we want our community to be involved in helping us define the product roadmap. Placing feature requests here allow for others to view and vote on them
FAQs of EZOfficeInventory are listed below
The ‘export to CSV’ feature is currently available for the following areas of the system:
- Asset Stock
– To export data from Reports to a CSV file, there is an export icon on the right side of every report (see image below). Click on the button to export your data into a CSV or PDF file. You can also upload them to a dropbox account.
– To export data from Asset Graphs to a CSV file, click on the export icon shown on the right side (see image below). Click ‘download CSV’ to save the chart/graph or save it to print later. You can also save these graphs in a PNG, JPEG, PDF, and SVG vector image format.
– To export data from the Items’ listing pages e.g. Asset Listing Page, click on the export button shown on the table headers (see image below). A dialog box will appear to save it to a CSV file. The method is the same for all the areas mentioned above.
Note: For Locations, this option appears under each location separately.
– Click on the ‘export documents data’ text (see image below), which you can then download to a CSV file. All the downloadable links to your files will be in this CSV file.
You can automate periodic backups of your data using EZOfficeInventory’s OneDrive Integration. This allows you to seamlessly back up copies of your data to a OneDrive account of your choice. You can also export default and custom reports to OneDrive, to share data with your employees more conveniently.
Enabling Data Backups
From Settings –> Add Ons, click ‘Add OneDrive Account‘.
This will enable a link that you can follow to set up a OneDrive account for your backups. An OAuth dialogue box will appear once you sign in to your account. Click ‘Yes’ to continue. That’s it, you are set to use this feature!
Accessing Your Backup Data
Once the Add On has been enabled, you will be able to view periodic backups of your data as .csv files in your OneDrive account. CSV is a common data storage and exchange format that is compatible with most applications including Microsoft Excel, Google docs, etc.
Automated periodic backups will only take place if you have checked the option ‘Run a data backup daily’ under OneDrive account details in Settings –> Add Ons –> Data Backup. Otherwise, you’ll have to manually sync your data backups.
What Kind of Data is Backed Up?
- All active assets (all except for the retired ones) with all their data points.
- All inventory.
- All inventory transactions (line items).
- All asset checkout and check-in transactions
Syncing Documents to OneDrive
You can also use our OneDrive integration to keep backups of all your important documents. Of course, the Add On must be enabled. Next, go to the Documents page and click Export -> OneDrive to sync all your documents to OneDrive!
Note: The sync has a limit of a hundred documents per day. To sync the rest of your documents, generate a new request tomorrow.
The documents will go into folders such as Asset, Bundle, PO, Cart, etc. This helps you stay organized when sifting through all your records.
Exporting Reports to OneDrive
Similar to Dropbox, you have the ability to export any report to OneDrive from within the report page. After running a report you would have the ability to select ‘Export’ (see below) and choose the ‘OneDrive’ option. Once you do that, our system will create a CSV file of the report and upload it to your OneDrive account seamlessly.
For any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org