At EZOfficeInventory, we are committed to providing an unmatched support experience. Here’s how to get in touch:
- Email – email@example.com
- Blog – https://blog.ezofficeinventory.com – great place to start off and read about our existing and upcoming features
- Feature Request – http://ezofficeinventory.uservoice.com – we want our community to be involved in helping us define the product roadmap. Placing feature requests here allow for others to view and vote on them
FAQs of EZOfficeInventory are listed below
Our company administrators manage the checkouts, reservations and other actions of our staff users. We therefore do not want the staff users to log in.
It is possible to specify and select which members are allowed to log in. This can be done by unchecking ‘Enable member to login’ on the Member Details page.
If doing a mass import, you can have a column with ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ and map it to ‘Login Allowed’.
Following are some of the URLs that you may need during the configuration process:
-Sign-On URL: https://<YourCompany’sSubdomain>.ezofficeinventory.com/users/sign_in
-Identifier/Issuer: https://www.ezofficeinventory.com (Note: Do not enter your subdomain with it)
–Assertion Consumer Service URL: https://<Your Company’s Subdomain>.com/users/auth/saml/callback
Yes it is possible to enforce such a scheme through the ‘User Listings’ feature. To enable User Listing contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details: https://blog.ezofficeinventory.com/managing-large-teams/
Do members have the ability to request a reservation for assets? Consequently, can a member cancel a reservation request that they created themselves?
Yes, staff user can reserve an asset and then cancel the reservation at a later time. Intervention by the administrator is not required.
For more details: https://blog.ezofficeinventory.com/reservation-requests/
What it covers?
- User Roles and their permissions
- Require administrator access for actions using Arbitration
- Manage teams with Access Control
For more, visit:
Visibility settings determine what staff users get to see. Under ‘Simple’ Access Control in Settings –> Company Settings → Policy, you have two Visibility options i.e. Allow your staff users to see all items in the system OR only see assets that are checked out to them.
With ‘Only show the assets checked out to them’ enabled, the users can only see (and take actions on) items that are checked out to them. However, they can pull up limited details of other items by scanning the QR Codes. This plays out well when you have enabled ‘Public QR Code Scanning’ in Company Settings.
EZOfficeInventory supports the Wacom Intuos Pen Tablets for capturing electronic signatures. This enables more convenient signature capture to make the verification process smoother.
Here is everything you need to set up electronic signatures using Wacom Intuos Pen Tablets on EZOfficeInventory:
- Prepare your Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet (Recommended Model: Wacom Intuos (CTH-690))
- Plug the USB cable into your tablet and computer
- Download and Install Driver for MAC and Windows here
- Restart your computer and follow the instructions to set up your Intuos Pen Tablet
- Download Software for your Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet.
Once you have your hardware and corresponding files installed, you can start using Wacom Pen Tablet for electronic signature captures on EZOfficeInventory.
Please note that the Wacom Pen Tablet will only work if the ‘Capture Signatures’ Add On is enabled. If you haven’t already enabled ‘Capture Signatures’, go to Settings → Add Ons → Capture Signatures. Enable the setting and then enable all the workflows you want to set up signatures for. You can check the “Enforced” option to make signatures mandatory for a workflow.
Capture signatures for the enabled workflows! Every time a user adds a signature, it will be uploaded to the “Documents and Images” section of the relevant item.
How To Fix Wacom Tablet Pen Not Working on Windows?
Scenario: The pen does not work properly and draws only dots when you drag the pen to capture signatures.
You may face this issue when using the Wacom Tablet Pen on Windows for EZOfficeInventory. It happens because of Windows Ink being enabled. To fix this issue, follow the following steps:
1) Open Wacom Tablet Properties
2) Select the tab named ‘Mapping’
3) Uncheck the ‘Use of Windows Ink’ checkbox.
After following the above steps, you should not face this issue again.