- Custom applications
- SCIM Provisioning
- Log in to your Okta Org account as the Super Admin.
- Click the ‘Admin’ button.
- Go to Applications → Add Application.
- Select the ‘Create New App’ button. Specify the Platform as Web, choose Secure Web Authentication (SWA) as the Sign-on method, and click ‘Create’.
- Input the values to complete the application setup.
- Under the General tab, you will see the new Provisioning options. Note: Contact Okta Support if this option does not appear.
- Select ‘SCIM’ as the Provisioning method and hit ‘Save’ once done.
Note: If the above options do not appear, contact Okta Support and request to have SCIM Provisioning enabled.
Posted in: SCIM User Provisioning