EZOfficeInventory supports the Wacom Intuos Pen Tablets for capturing electronic signatures. This enables more convenient signature capture to make the verification process smoother.
Here is everything you need to set up electronic signatures using Wacom Intuos Pen Tablets on EZOfficeInventory:
- Prepare your Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet (Recommended Model: Wacom Intuos (CTH-690))
- Plug the USB cable into your tablet and computer
- Download and Install Driver for MAC and Windows here
- Restart your computer and follow the instructions to set up your Intuos Pen Tablet
- Download Software for your Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet.
Once you have your hardware and corresponding files installed, you can start using Wacom Pen Tablet for electronic signature captures on EZOfficeInventory.
Please note that the Wacom Pen Tablet will only work if the ‘Capture Signatures’ Add On is enabled. If you haven’t already enabled ‘Capture Signatures’, go to Settings → Add Ons → Capture Signatures. Enable the setting and then enable all the workflows you want to set up signatures for. You can check the “Enforced” option to make signatures mandatory for a workflow.
Capture signatures for the enabled workflows! Every time a user adds a signature, it will be uploaded to the “Documents and Images” section of the relevant item.
How To Fix Wacom Tablet Pen Not Working on Windows?
Scenario: The pen does not work properly and draws only dots when you drag the pen to capture signatures.
You may face this issue when using the Wacom Tablet Pen on Windows for EZOfficeInventory. It happens because of Windows Ink being enabled. To fix this issue, follow the following steps:
1) Open Wacom Tablet Properties
2) Select the tab named ‘Mapping’
3) Uncheck the ‘Use of Windows Ink’ checkbox.
After following the above steps, you should not face this issue again.