At EZOfficeInventory, we are committed to providing an unmatched support experience. Here’s how to get in touch:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog – https://blog.ezofficeinventory.com – great place to start off and read about our existing and upcoming features
- Feature Request – http://ezofficeinventory.uservoice.com – we want our community to be involved in helping us define the product roadmap. Placing feature requests here allow for others to view and vote on them
FAQs of EZOfficeInventory are listed below
There are four ways to log in to EZOfficeInventory:
- A standard email-password combination
- Using your Google Account
- Using your Microsoft Account
- Using SAML Single-Sign-On (SSO)
Each of these options can be disabled or enabled by the account owner from Settings –> Company Settings –> Policy –> Authentication. However, at least one login option is mandatory.
What if the Identity Provider asks for 4 attributes e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email and Principle Name? Will it matter as EZOfficeInventory only looks for First Name, Last Name and Email?
The extra attribute will not be an issue. However, while configuring, you’d most probably have to map the exact attribute names of the first name, last name and email fields that are provided by the Identity provider in Settings –> Add Ons.
Following are some of the URLs that you may need during the configuration process:
-Sign-On URL: https://<YourCompany’sSubdomain>.ezofficeinventory.com/users/sign_in
-Identifier/Issuer: https://www.ezofficeinventory.com (Note: Do not enter your subdomain with it)
–Assertion Consumer Service URL: https://<Your Company’s Subdomain>.com/users/auth/saml/callback
During the EZOfficeInventory’s configuration process, paste the certificate in the field in between the following marks:
Paste certificate details here
Someone at your organization tried accessing your EZOfficeInventory portal through SAML, but could not log in. To fix this, verify that your integration has been set up correctly.
A common issue is not having the Last Name and Email attributes configured in your SAML Set Up. To diagnose this:
1) Make sure EZOfficeInventory is getting the Last Name and Email for members. The relevant options are available under Settings → Add Ons → SAML.
2) Look for typos in the SAML Attribute Names added in EZOfficeInventory Settings. For example, if your SAML Attribute for the Last Name is last_name, it should be entered as such.
3) In most cases, the parameters/attributes are mapped in your preferred identity provider configuration settings. Otherwise, your service provider will ask you to map them.