At EZOfficeInventory, we are committed to providing an unmatched support experience. Here’s how to get in touch:
- Email – email@example.com
- Blog – https://blog.ezofficeinventory.com – great place to start off and read about our existing and upcoming features
- Feature Request – http://ezofficeinventory.uservoice.com – we want our community to be involved in helping us define the product roadmap. Placing feature requests here allow for others to view and vote on them
FAQs of EZOfficeInventory are listed below
SCIM User Provisioning
- Custom applications
- SCIM Provisioning
- Log in to your Okta Org account as the Super Admin.
- Click the ‘Admin’ button.
- Go to Applications → Add Application.
- Select the ‘Create New App’ button. Specify the Platform as Web, choose Secure Web Authentication (SWA) as the Sign-on method, and click ‘Create’.
- Input the values to complete the application setup.
- Under the General tab, you will see the new Provisioning options. Note: Contact Okta Support if this option does not appear.
- Select ‘SCIM’ as the Provisioning method and hit ‘Save’ once done.
Note: If the above options do not appear, contact Okta Support and request to have SCIM Provisioning enabled.